Template

Monday, October 11, 2010

Learner's Permit

Seems like I need to take a course on blogging.  I had some comments that needed approval and didn't realize it.  So sorry.  I'll check more often now that I know where to look.  Also, I haven't gotten the  picture posting process down either, but having SOAP teach me is more than I can deal with without a drink in hand. Since I don't drink more than once a quarter, it could be awhile.  Marlie once asked me a question and when I referred her to her dad, her response was "I don't want to know that much".  That's how I feel.  He has done a great job of learning how to do this stuff  and is amazingly tech savvy for an old guy, but he is not the instructor I want.  Maybe some day I will relate the story of the scene that took place when he tried to teach me how to back up my little trailer.

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! KNow what you mean - asked him which he preferred for reading - the IPad or the Kindle - got a whole blog out that one question! But it was extremely helpful when I was deciding which one to buy!

    ReplyDelete